• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Yamabro

Banned
Meeting with your parole officer?

OAwhU34.gif

Cindro

*Hawks are eliminated*
*The Killing Joke trailer confirms movie was made in free version of Flash*
*Zelda delayed again*
*Trump sweeps Tuesday's elections*

Join us same time next week for another edition of the dark comedy reality show, "Your Multiverse Variant Sucks!"

*Hawks are eliminated*
*Zelda delayed again*

Join us same time next week for another edition of the dark comedy reality show, "Your Multiverse Variant Sucks!"

Yeah but there might be a Modern Warfare remaster.

So everything's okay.

Calamari41

41 > 38
*Hawks are eliminated*
*Zelda delayed again*

Zelda was delayed??

Hold up, I'm going to go sit in the garage and run my car for a bit.

Edit: NX delayed too? This life.

Cake Boss

Banned
*Hawks are eliminated*
*Zelda delayed again*
*Drumpf sweeps Tuesday's elections*

But I came back tho :(

I've become really disenchanted with nintendo throughout this generation. Probably just going to skip the NX. I like buying everything I can gaming, but I managed to skip the xbone after MS pissed me off, so skipping the NX is looking like an easier choice than before.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What the fuck is wrong with Nintendo..

From Software has put out Dark Souls + Prepare to Die, Dark Souls 2 + Scholar of the First Sin, Bloodborne + The Old Hunters, and Dark Souls 3 since Fall of 2011. In the same span of time, the Zelda team has released Skyward Sword. Nintendo has a problem.

Pikma

Banned
I mean, I get the delays, I can live with those but using E3 to only show one fucking game, instead of using it to, you know, debut your new console, which will be released before E3 of next year...

Like, what the fuck, it's like someone with no fucking common sense is running the company

Marvie_3

Banned
I mean, I get the delays, I can live with those but using E3 to only show one fucking game, instead of using it to, you know, debut your new console, which will be released before E3 of next year...

Like, what the fuck, it's like someone with no fucking common sense is running the company
Theyre only having one playable game. They didn't say they weren't showing other games elsewhere.

KingBroly

Banned
yes but the NX is presumably Iwata's last console, and therefore a bad-gimmick-over-gameplay simulator

Well...consider that Miyamoto's no longer apart of the hardware-making process, know that it won't be his brainchild.

Also, everyone send us your POSITIVE ENERGIES so we can vanquish the Penguins

Top Bottom