• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bruce Boudreau is such a tragic figure.

They won't

As long as people continue to give the Capitals their Positive Energies, there is no way they can defeat us.

My trust is in Ovi

n0VRpFI.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wanted salt....

Nashville pieces of shit, the fuck kind of cheating-ass tomfoolery was that tonight? Tennessee... Why the fuck is that even a state? Nothing good ever came out of Tennessee except for Davy Crockett and that son of a bitch couldn't even hold a Fort from a few Mexicans.

Nashville pieces of shit, the fuck kind of cheating-ass tomfoolery was that tonight? Tennessee... Why the fuck is that even a state? Nothing good ever came out of Tennessee except for Davy Crockett and that son of a bitch couldn't even hold a Fort from a few Mexicans.

that's better.

Pikma

Banned

You're telling me Tennessee needs someone to #MakeTennesseeGreatAgain

Calamari41

41 > 38
well let's see. i have one ripe in the fridge right now and an un-ripe one on the counter.

if calamari gives me his address, i'll put 'em in a bag and throw them at his front door

Sure thing. Just come to 550 N Flower St, Santa Ana, CA 92703

We'll I'll be waiting for you to stop by.

Clydefrog

Pikma

Banned
they are on sale for $0.69 right now. i don't know why i only bought two

you'd be surprised what they'd do for avocados

omfg ahahahaha

p.s. ducks you guys do need a new manager. i don't know who you'd hire though. want sutter? he's yours!
What the fuck, I paid 6 euros for three just yesterday

Pikma

Banned
One of the spaniards I live with has never tried avocados in his whole fucking life, he gives me these fucking weird looks every time I'm eating my guac.

Top Bottom