• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ChGuz0aUgAEGd1R.jpg

ChGuz0aUkAAgaqx.jpg
If ever there was a picture for crying Jordan this would be it

The effort this game was pretty good, which makes me more pissed that they didn't show it in game 6.

Next round

Sharks in 6
Blues in 6
Caps in 7
Islanders in 6

well that sucked. Go sharts and caps...

I'm happy you're still alive. In a sense that's the best victory. I'll get my own XBOX One this year so you can feel like you've won too.

I wish you would step back
From that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies
That you've been living in
And if you do not want to see me again
I would understand, I would understand

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Round 2 Predictions:

Stars vs. Blues (4-3) - homer pick
Sharks vs. Predators - (4-3)

Capitals vs. Penguins (4-3)
Lightning vs. Islanders (3-4)

KingBroly

Banned
I had this entire post written up about politics in the NHL and what'd be "best for business" but I've decided not to post it. Felt a bit whiny and desperate.

NYI > TB in 7
WAS > PIT in 5

STL > DAL in 6
SJS > NAS in 5

Socreges

Banned
The joke's on you, I never had any real hope whatsoever after falling behind in game 6. I've been dead inside for days now.
Oh. Now I see your post in a new light. You understood my joke and used it as an opportunity to share your dismay. :/

Feckless Ducks fans. You guys desperately need someone with a bit of punch. A bit of arrogance and delusion. A Tabris, so to speak.

Clydefrog

Anaheim really fucked up the 2016 'yoffs by winning the goddamn Pacific again. I guess we can blame the stupid weather in Washington, D.C. for that.

FUCK THE CAPS!

Ursn

That sucked. I think we need to get rid of
all those terrible avacado/guacamole jokes
and start over. They just haven't worked, it's time to start fresh. Till next season people.

Edit: preds to win the cup confirmed.

Montresor

Ideally, the Conference Finals will be Washington vs New York Islanders and St Louis vs whoever wins between Nashville and San Jose (both are acceptable).

That way we get the highest chance for a first time cup winner. That or a reallllly long drought gets broken (NYI).

Top Bottom