• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

He used to be cool.
snoop_069aaa.jpg

zroid

Banned
I want the Caps to win but I would secretly love it if they get blown out in game 1 just because the hot takes would be so good

Alucard

Banned
Watching Caps/Flyers as a Pens fan is weird. Don't really care who comes out of the series, but looking forward to some entertaining hockey and high drama.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the national broadcast for this playoff game featuring the top team in the NHL is... a Philadelphia local feed? Really, NBC?

So the national broadcast for this playoff game featuring the top team in the NHL is... a Philadelphia local feed? Really, NBC?

I remember being in New York last year during the conference finals. None of the TV channels in my hotel room showed Game 6.

Later, I ended up watching Game 7 on the airplane because I was flying a Canadian carrier and it had CBC.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Caps might as well just keep the Flyers on the PP at this point, because they're never going to fucking score on it.

Top Bottom