• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Quick

Banned
via BPT:

Oxf6FFu.jpg

She's a Caps fan.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Haha WTF, seriously?

I'd ask what you got for the Kings games but Calamari or his deputy cracklepoop would say something, something edible handcuffs

C'mon Clyde, we all know edible handcuffs wouldn't provide the proper restraint a Kings player would need for their girflriend.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I need to stock up on some snacks

just bought a bag of avocados yesterday, saving them for the Ducks game

Nice!

What'd you get for the Kings game? Heh... Edible handcuffs? Probably not strong enough to restrain a Kings fan's girlfriend though.

Am I right, Smack?

Cake Boss

Banned
Not enough salt in here. I suggest all the Canadian fanbases to swear an allegiance to a team in the playoffs and act like if it were your actual team, and salt away.

SNES fans are backing up the Flyers for this round, barely made the yoffs, and both wish they had an actual owner.

Habs can be the Rangers, are used to supporting a team that's basically just a goalie and a bunch of scrubs.

Leafs fans can be Tampa fans, they can get used to cheering for a team that doesn't have a Stamkos playing for them.

Vancouver fans can be StLouis fans, cities both have experience with riots and getting their asses kicked by Chicago.

Calgary can be Minnisotta fans, both are used to be irrelevant bitch ass hicks.

Edmonton can be San Jose fans, they are basically the Oilers of the post season. Oilers fans should feel right at home.

Winnipeg can be Islanders fans, they too moved to a crappier city and shittier facility.

Salt away sluts ;)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not enough salt in here. I suggest all the Canadian fanbases to swear an allegiance to a team in the playoffs and act like if it were your actual team, and salt away.

SNES fans are backing up the Flyers for this round, barely made the yoffs, and both wish they had an actual owner.

Habs can be the Rangers, are used to supporting a team that's basically just a goalie and a bunch of scrubs.

Leafs fans can be Tampa fans, they can get used to cheering for a team that doesn't have a Stamkos playing for them.

Vancouver fans can be StLouis fans, cities both have experience with riots and getting their asses kicked by Chicago.

Calgary can be Minnisotta fans, both are used to be irrelevant bitch ass hicks.

Edmonton can be San Jose fans, they are basically the Oilers of the post season. Oilers fans should feel right at home.

Winnipeg can be Islanders fans, they too moved to a crappier city and shittier facility.

Salt away sluts ;)

Burrows slayed that Dragon years ago you fuck

... nah, not salty enough

Playoff salt from fans of eliminated teams is the best salt.

I say this as one of the distributors.

I think the Wild did us a solid, we would have been without MacKinnon and we would have floundered. I would have been pessimistic instead of salty, this is better.

At least that's what I tell myself to sleep at night. :'(

Guy known for drug use is picking the Kings. Unbelievable.

When he's not calling out Bill Gates to fix Xbox Live he's supporting the hockey team he can relate to most.

Top Bottom