• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Stasis

My cat's asleep on the desk next to me, periodically looking up at the game with glazed over eyes, like "can we go to sleep?"

I GUESS WE CAN NOW.

Fuck Shorks =/

Sorry Acid, it's my fault.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
PREDS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

MGsH7By.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings window is pretty much closed barring a savvy retool.

Can't complain though these were/are the golden years of this franchise.

It's nice to hear someone with some perspective, as opposed to certain posters who complain during the Cup lifting ceremony that the win wasn't good enough.

bill0527

Good lord those Sharks tears are extra salty all over social media this morning. I'm not talking little grains of Morton's iodized table salt...more like chunks of meteor sized Sea Salt hauled up from the depths of the Black Sea.

Even if they didn't call goalie interference, had they made it that far into the replays, I don't think Pavelski's goal would have counted. The sequence was that he hand passed to himself, got crosschecked in the back by Gaustad, fell forward and the puck rolled toward the net..then while laying on top of Rinne, he tapped it in with his stick, but it looked like on slo-mo replay that the tap from his stick didn't come until after the puck crossed the red line from the hand pass. Anyway..the refs didn't make it that far into the replay and killed it at goalie interference.

Acid08

Banned
Reminder that Fisher is staunchly pro-life and doesn't believe women deserve to have control over their own bodies.

What an asshole

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
It's nice to hear someone with some perspective, as opposed to certain posters who complain during the Cup lifting ceremony that the win wasn't good enough.

Lol people did that? A 6-1 game that over by the third period and an OT game where the best goalie in the league face planted after being scored on,and both happening on home ice wasn't good enough for some people?

Alucard

Banned
I have to re-state again how fucking awful NHL.com navigates, looks, and feels. This is a professional website, ladies and gentlemen:

JptYpcd.jpg

Top Bottom