• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

iLLmAtlc

Just give the Lightning the Prince of Wales. No difference without stamkos who would probably be playing 12 minutes a game anyway.

Pikma

Banned
Seguin skated yesterday but is not ready to play... My guess is he'll be ready for a potential game 7, not even sure if we'll get there though.

Edit: haven't slept at all because I'm sick as fuck and apparently my insurance company doesn't give enough of a shit to bother answering their phone line, if I don't post before the start of the game later tonight please don't bother building that wall, because I won't make it back💀

kingslunk

Seguin skated yesterday but is not ready to play... My guess is he'll be ready for a potential game 7, not even sure if we'll get there though.

Edit: haven't slept at all because I'm sick as fuck and apparently my insurance company doesn't give enough of a shit to bother answering their phone line, if I don't post before the start of the game later tonight please don't bother building that wall, because I won't make it back💀

That sucks man. They might be hiding Seguin so the blues don't prepare for him.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm nervous for tonight's game, pens can't give any hope back to the Caps. They need to go in and get the first goal. Take the crowd out of the game and force the caps to start thinking too much. They played a pretty great game without Tanger, and with him back in the lineup they need to keep it going. So pumped, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Caps push it to 6, they are too good of a team.

LET'S GO PENS!

zroid

Banned
Is Olczyk doing the early game? We won't hear the end of it about the "Nyquist" horse running the Derby today. Yes, it is named after Gus.

Marvie_3

Banned
Is Olczyk doing the early game? We won't hear the end of it about the "Nyquist" horse running the Derby today. Yes, it is named after Gus.
Try having him on your team's broadcasting crew. Every fuckin game he sits there and drones on about horse racing.

Went to see Civil War yesterday, stayed out late, got home and just decided to play some Overwatch instead of the game. Yeah I know, stupid me. Excited for a fun day game though with two others later.

kingslunk

dxDDS7T.jpg

HERE WE GO GUYS GAME 5 GO STARS

Top Bottom