• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Montresor

Tampa Bay's success seems incredible. Yzerman is a wizard of a GM. Stamkos is the only player on the team that comes close to being "one of the best players in the league". And they smoked through the first two rounds without him. It's like his absence is negligible. Kucherov, Tyler Johnson, Bishop, and Hedman are playing like monsters. Kucherov especially.

I could see them putting up a fantastic fight against whoever comes out of the Pittsburgh/Washington series. Ditto if they make it to the Cup finals.

zroid

Banned
Tampa Bay's success seems incredible. Yzerman is a wizard of a GM. Stamkos is the only player on the team that comes close to being "one of the best players in the league". And they smoked through the first two rounds without him. It's like his absence is negligible. Kucherov, Tyler Johnson, Bishop, and Hedman are playing like monsters. Kucherov especially.

I could see them putting up a fantastic fight against whoever comes out of the Pittsburgh/Washington series. Ditto if they make it to the Cup finals.

I think you could easily make the case Hedman is a top 5 D-man in the league, but yeah. Wings and Isles are kinda bad, but even so winning two series in 5 games against anyone is hard to do, and they did it without two of their best players.

Socreges

Banned

Kucherov led the team in scoring in the regular season.

And was better than Stamkos in the playoffs last year too.

And has superior fancy stats.

I should stop bandwagoning the Raptors and watch a sport I actually enjoy. What a frustrating team to watch😒

let's go Caps cause my sister is salty when Ovi lays hits

kingslunk

Heard that on The Ticket a little bit ago. They started playing the Star Wars theme after the news, pretty funny.

If Seguin plays they got this but i kinda dont want Sceviour to sit he has been very solid.

Ruff said he's not playing game 7.

Might be a smoke screen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, fucking UPS just sent me an email that they're not delivering my copy of Uncharted until tomorrow for reasons, and they're not even going to deliver it to my apartment. I have to go pick it up a few blocks away. Why is UPS the fucking worst at this shit? No other company ever has issues with delivering things to my apartment.

Now I'm going to be stuck having to watch the fucking Pens and Caps tonight.

kingslunk

Ugh, fucking UPS just sent me an email that they're not delivering my copy of Uncharted until tomorrow for reasons, and they're not even going to deliver it to my apartment. I have to go pick it up a few blocks away. Why is UPS the fucking worst at this shit? No other company ever has issues with delivering things to my apartment.

My copy isn't getting delivered until tomorrow either. Sucks :(

KodaRuss

My copy isn't getting delivered until tomorrow either. Sucks :(

This happened to me a couple times on release days. My neighborhood has to be the last stop for the UPS driver in the area, I have had stuff delivered at 7-8pm a couple times. Still hoping it gets delivered.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I suppose I could always just grab it from some other store on the way home and then just "return" the Amazon copy back to said store in its place after it arrives...

Home team has won every game in the Sharks-Preds series. It could really go either way.

For the Blues, they have to go with Elliott. He beat Chicago in Game 7 and one bad period shouldn't change that.

Alucard

Banned
KESSSSSELLLLLLLL.
bxjeoGx.gif

Top Bottom