• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
Bye Caps =/

You had one job. <3 Hags, but fuck the Pens. I guess I'll cheer for Tampa but I don't see it. Whoever comes out of the West is up against Pittsburgh.

Tampa's always played the Penguins hard. Them and their stupid trap hockey. Do they still play that? Haven't watched them this year.

Just tuned in and 3-0 Pens wtf Caps

APfm6iz.gif

Stasis

All season long you'd see the Caps down 3-0 right now and you'd think: "They'll prolly win this."

Playoffs? Dead.

Tampa's always played the Penguins hard. Them and their stupid trap hockey. Do they still play that? Haven't watched them this year.

I didn't watch much of anything this year, let alone Tampa! This next round is the team that beat us vs the team that beat us. Fuck all y'all!

Some small part of me, knowing that Zucc is happy for Hags, makes me kinda OK with this. A VERY SMALL PART.

Caps in 5
Caps in 4 over the Rangers
Caps in 4 over the Isles
Caps in 6 over the Kings

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs |OT| 2015-2016 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Say Hi

:D

It'll be YOUR 2015-2016 Stanley Cup Champion WASHINGTON CAPITALS defeating the Los Angeles Kings in 6 games.

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2016 |OT| Home of the 2015-2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION WASHINGTON CAPITALS

Make It

Love It

Live It

Bring It

Everyone's picking us to fail now.

All according to plan.

EA's NHL 16 had predicted that the following will happen:

2015-2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION WASHINGTON CAPITALS

They never get that hockey shit right, so we're fucked.

Everyone thinking about what they want instead of what they need.

Fortunately, for all of you, I know EXACTLY what you need.

for...

ALEXANDER OVECHKIN TO RAISE HIS FIRST STANLEY CUP FOR THE 2015-2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION WASHINGTON CAPITALS!!!

Alucard

Banned
I want a blowout victory for the Pens. A win by at least five goals. All the signs are there. Come on. Blow it open. One more this period.

9c5b1f1aa5a3b73ee6b1348702fed1aaf890e2ea8a365d3d6485b0bcf37eba99.jpg

Broly my friend. I need to tell you something that Paul Pierce told my Raptors many years ago

Your Team doesn't have "it"

Maybe not this year at least. But someday

Stasis

They just look so out of it for the most part. Nervous. They know it's over.

I wonder what gets said during intermission. I mean, they can still come back from this. Not gonna happen, just saying it's a possibility!

Alucard

Banned
KingBroly Twitter update from 22 minutes ago.

It seems the @washcaps would rather golf and water ski than try and win a Championship again. I'm out. Goodbye.

And a little before then...

I really wish I could just stop caring about things.
--------

Poor guy.

Come on, Pens. Stop taking penalties.

KingBroly Twitter update from 22 minutes ago.

It seems the @washcaps would rather golf and water ski than try and win a Championship again. I'm out. Goodbye.

And a little before then...

I really wish I could just stop caring about things.
--------

Poor guy.

Come on, Pens. Stop taking penalties.

Again?! Try and win one first

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
here comes all the Caps PPs. they could have had ten calls against the caps when the pens were buzzing. caps with any sort of zone time, penalty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only person I feel bad for is Trotz

Bad enough being a Ninja Turtle, and now he can't even get to the CF with the most stacked team he's ever had, and the likely Vezina winner.

Top Bottom