• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Cake Boss

Banned
Dat goaltending.

8KOjhg1.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Only because we won. Had we lost we probably would've fired AV and blown up the team.

I mean, it was a fantastic game either way

up 3-0 in games, a game 7, up with 90secs left and on the PP, then a short-handed goal to take the game to OT?

versus the team that eliminated us the two years before that?

no matter the outcome, it would have been an epic game.

Either epically bad and probably one of our worst games/losses in history, or the game that it ended up being

but it was fantastic hockey and I don't remember as many sporting events I was as nervous for as that game

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pens forecheck is relentless right now, getting some good chances. Can't let up.

lol at Kuznetsov getting dumped. He ain't about that playoff hockey life.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yisssss bobby orrr!!!

This coaches corner had everything

Soft ass euros not fightings

Good Canadian boy Colin Wilson

Bobby orr!!

God bless him!

Cake Boss

Banned
Hoyl fuck I am hoping for a Pens/Stars finals.

Its a copycat league and would be amazing to see the other 28 teams try and build their teams all based on skill and speed, and nothing else.

ShaneB

Got home from my round of golf just after the game started and saw it was 1-0. Now 2-0. Pens offence too good.

Edit 3-0... Jeez.

Stasis

Bye Caps =/

You had one job. <3 Hags, but fuck the Pens. I guess I'll cheer for Tampa but I don't see it. Whoever comes out of the West is up against Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom