• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Malkin and Crosby need to show up to play games here in order to make this an interesting series. I am still scratching my head how they beat the Caps without those two performing but it's only a matter of time until it stops them from winning games

Alucard

Banned
Malkin and Crosby need to show up to play games here in order to make this an interesting series. I am still scratching my head how they beat the Caps without those two performing but it's only a matter of time until it stops them from winning games

They won with their depth guys. Specifically, their third line.

Crosby and/or Malkin will definitely need to start scoring at some point again, though. This Tampa makes it tough with their ridiculous speed. They're playing the Pens' game better than the Pens right now.

Still holding on to hope that the Pens can win this one with a few flashes of skill and some luck.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
All those empty seats in Pittsburgh with a minute left?

Wow.

I pay that much for ice level seats, I'm staying, win or lose, no matter the score.

But that's Penguins fans.

Good job Tampa, just three more.

Top Bottom