• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

I love the Cookie Monster Apple Commercial.

But I hate that Gatorade commercial. NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART FOR THE FAINT OF HEART YEAHHHHHHH. Fuck it's annoying

I think the Lightning are gonna surprise a lot of people when they will move on to the cup final with a bag of pucks and a cardboard cutout of Ben Bishop

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I'm like super drunk tonight, I don't give a shit if I wasn't supposed to go back to drinking like a fucking hobo this soon, but your posts remind of the Stars and you're breaking my fucking heart.

Also, I saw that picture of Jamie comforting Fiddler and it almost made me cry, no joke

:(

Sorry =/

Also, that pic pulls the strings alright.

The game: Hornqvist scores for the Pittsburgh Penguins.

GRIP

Really don't think that goal changes much. Pens have had decent possession but haven't really been threatening all game. They aren't even getting shots on odd man breaks and Tampa is finishing their chances.

Socreges

Banned
Really don't think that goal changes much. Pens have had decent possession but haven't really been threatening all game. They aren't even getting shots on odd man breaks and Tampa is finishing their chances.
Well, it's important to score at least 1 goal if you intend to score 3.

Top Bottom