• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
Beat Player in the Game

BGonTgxCUAAIoWc.jpg

Good ol' Canadian boy, Sidney Crosby.

nubcake

Neo Member
Lol at the announcers popping a boner over line changes, as if a coach making adjustments is somehow groundbreaking.

We still forced OT on the road in a game they had to have without our top scorer, most physical forward, and starting goalie. Calm your tits, NBCSN.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lol at the announcers popping a boner over line changes, as if a coach making adjustments is somehow groundbreaking.

We still forced OT on the road in a game they had to have without our top scorer, most physical forward, and starting goalie. Calm your tits, NBCSN.

NBC loves to gobble the cock of bandwagon central.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Finally, some actual playoff salt.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fortunately we can always count on the tears of fans who can't get over what happened last season to keep our sodium intake up :)
Which tears are those exactly? I could not care less who wins in the East, Sharks are the easiest team to cheer for now.

That sounds like Pierre Mcguire.

Futureman

Pens Twitter sent a tweet out where Murray said "I would say 'don't believe everything you see on the internet" in regards to the puck going through his glove.

I watched the replay on NHL.com and it looked like it hit the top of his glove and went in. Is there some other angle that is more clear?

Top Bottom