• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Great response by the Sharks. I'll take the split. I hope we can keep this level of play up at home. We looked really good for most of the game tonight.

Acid08

Banned
Nice game. Maybe this WCF we can win more than one game.

Also, what's the deal with Bob Cole? I assume he's some legendary announcer but like....I don't like him much. He has a good cadence but he also misses calling plays and has zero excitement when shit happens.

Nice game. Maybe this WCF we can win more than one game.

Also, what's the deal with Bob Cole? I assume he's some legendary announcer but like....I don't like him much. He has a good cadence but he also misses calling plays and has zero excitement when shit happens.

He's Old Acid

He's old. When Bob Cole had it, he was one of the best commentators in Hockey, maybe in the world.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MqgoLMO.png

Oh
How is this guy still on tv in 2016? He's the embodiment of garbage and scum.

Alucard

Banned
during the stars/blues game. It was all over pittsburgh radio this morning.

This isn't even trying to be controversial or ridiculous for ratings like Cherry. It's straight up bullshit and he should be fined or suspended by NBC.

Might not be effective, but I'll message NBC's Twitter on this one.

This isn't even trying to be controversial or ridiculous for ratings like Cherry. It's straight up bullshit and he should be fined or suspended by NBC.

Might not be effective, but I'll message NBC's Twitter on this one.
he like tried to clarify with "im not serious about that of course" trying to make some kind of point about if you are going to make an illegal hit at least make it count or some shit.

Either way, hes a fucking idiot

Top Bottom