• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Alucard

Banned
Penguins are now officially endorsed by Shawn Michaels and running with it. From Michaels' Twitter tonight:

Well, @penguins fans, stay tuned!! Got an announcement for you tomorrow evening regarding 'ol Game 5 in the "Bur...

Shawn Michaels is in on the joke.

DVCVp9b.png

If you didn't know, Hagelin, Bonino, and Kessel = HBK line.

Pens invited him to game 5 and he just tweeted that he has an announcement tomorrow lol. Dude might go to the game!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tampa better hope Crosby / Malkin don't wake up, that Kessel line alone is doing them in right now.

Letang the Conn Smythe winner if the Penguins manage to win it all? He's carrying that entire defense.

Red_Man

Dude was one post away from a hat trick in the conference finals and you're going to ask him about his conditioning

smfh

For whatever reason, the Lightning just play like garbage in front of Vasi. Happens time and time again.

As a Canucks fan, I sort of noticed this when Luongo and Schneider were their goalies. For some reason, they seemed to play with more confidence in front of Schneider, while with Luongo in net it was a bit more scrambly.

ZeroGravity

Bishop doubtful for Game 4. Stamkos sounding closer and closer to accepting he's not going to be able to play again this year.

Pretty dire right now.

Red_Man

It would be pretty stupid for Stamkos to come back at this point and potentially ruining his pay day this summer

Top Bottom