• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

nubcake

Neo Member
Guys I'm so confused because all the experts told me Pittsburgh already won the series but this game looks like 4-0 Lightning???

Guys I'm so confused because all the experts told me Pittsburgh already won the series but this game looks like 4-0 Lightning???

It's one game at your house. Game 1...Lightning dominated same as tonight. Pens 2-3. It's called adjustments and anyone saying either team has "won" is an idiot.

nubcake

Neo Member
It's one game at your house. Game 1...Lightning dominated same as tonight. Pens 2-3. It's called adjustments and anyone saying either team has "won" is an idiot.

Yep. It's easy to forget that adjustments can look unstoppable until the other team, you know, does the same thing. Unless there's a huge talent gap it's generally going to come down to who makes the most impactful ones at the right times.

Yes. I like Murray and think he will be good in the future but he has looked so shaky this whole series.

It's not even about him looking shaky. Fleury has to have cobwebs, I wish he would have gone after the 3rd goal. This game is clearly over so might as well give him some ice time so he's not rusty if you ever need to call on him.

Top Bottom