• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Acid08

Banned
If the Sharks do indeed make it to the SCF then obviously I'm all in. It'd be hard to say they "choked" getting to a Finals appearance. Until then though I'll continue to keep my expectations in check.

That said, the word "choke" has lost all meaning seeing how liberally it's thrown out around here whenever a team does anything remotely negative.

if they win the cup at least i'll have the option to say they didn't face any challenge, Kongs, Trashville and Blah's? cmon.

what are you even

Heretic

If the Sharks do indeed make it to the SCF then obviously I'm all in. It'd be hard to say they "choked" getting to a Finals appearance. Until then though I'll continue to keep my expectations in check.

That said, the word "choke" has lost all meaning seeing how liberally it's thrown out around here whenever a team does anything remotely negative.

what are you even

unless they get swept in the finals, the choking label should not be in discussion.

#HereticHasSpoken

Alucard

Banned
JkyRNm2.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Not sure if I'm being delusional, and that'd be weird because I'm the most fucking critical Stars fan I know, but I'm pretty sure we could've been a tougher opponent for the Sharks, regardless of however this series ends

Not sure if I'm being delusional, and that'd be weird because I'm the most fucking critical Stars fan I know, but I'm pretty sure we could've been a tougher opponent for the Sharks, regardless of however this series ends

I read somewhere that the Stars were looking at one of the Flyers Goalies? I know I saw that somewhere If I find that article I'll post it on here

zroid

Banned
When a Pittsburgh Penguins broadcaster is calling you out, and is justified in doing so, you know you are hot fucking trash

Blues are a more complete team than the Stars. I think the Sharks wouldn't have any problems with them even if Dallas scores more.

If the Ducks had won Game 7 they could've beaten the Sharks.

zroid

Banned
When the Ducks bring back Carlyle this summer you might as well hand them the Cup in October. Nobody else will stand a chance.

That goal was all Nylander, and it was pretty. I can't wait to see him as a mainstay on the Leafs' roster, but hope he won't have to deal with Lou's number 39 for much longer.

Apparently Jake Allen is starting Game 4; I didn't get to watch the last two games was Elliot bad?

The goalie is not the reason the Blues haven't scored since Game 1, but putting Allen in will hopefully spark the team. I bet if they lose Game 4, Elliott goes back in. If they win though, they'll ride Allen.

torontoml

curiosity wise is there a reason these east coast teams are starting games an hour later then they would in the regular season. Or am I mistaken.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Healy must have a contract that has to be fulfilled, there's literally millions of people qualified to do his job better.

Also this tweet is pretty great:

If Phil Kessel scores and you don't remind everyone that you thought he was good already you automatically get drafted into the skeleton war

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Still refuse to believe that NBC/NHL was desperate enough to fill up the playoff jukebox to be forced to use the fucking Newsboys.

Top Bottom