• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

zroid

Banned
Sharks have won each of their three series in 5, 6, and 7 games.

Does that mean sweep in the finals?

Pens would be in the same boat if they win tonight

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell could possibly be their reasoning for that limitation?
You're supposed to be at home watching the game on the National Broadcasting Company Sports Network so they can get their sweet advertising revenue.

Because the one or two Nielsen viewers who might actually be in the watching party audience could seriously adversely impact the league's bottom line. In Bettman's World.

How does it compare to World Series, NBA Finals, or Super Bowl tickets?

I'm not sure, how much do those cost? =) I paid $756 a ticket plus $125 service fee. I think these tickets have a face value of mid $300s, but hard to say since I can't find exact costs of those seats. I'm just guessing based on the price tiers Ticketmaster shows as options to search for. Cheapest marked up tickets are $514 for a corner at a high row. Really good lower bowl, center section is just under $1100.

And holy shit, we'll have hosted all of those in the past few years.

I heard on the radio, that's all in the last 19 months.

I'm not sure who to root for. I think it would be fascinating to go up against the Penguins, but Tampa Bay winning means we get home ice advantage and Game 1 will be what my tickets are for. The atmosphere will be amazing going in fresh rather than being down 2-0 against the Penguins and entering Game 3. I think I'll root for Tampa Bay =)

Acid08

Banned
I'm not sure who to root for. I think it would be fascinating to go up against the Penguins, but Tampa Bay winning means we get home ice advantage and Game 1 will be what my tickets are for. The atmosphere will be amazing going in fresh rather than being down 2-0 against the Penguins and entering Game 3. I think I'll root for Tampa Bay =)
I find myself not really caring tbh. Sharks can beat either. With the way they've been playing at home though, home ice might be nice.

zroid

Banned
ridic factoid

63c94f4695e840e0b96b0f2220922a5e.png

Clydefrog

Holy shit at the price Game 7 tickets are going for! Upper bowl center is almost $2k. Lower bowl center is $3.5k.

In 2012, when the Kings were up 3-0, I had game 4 ticket that I bought for like $600. Crap seat though.

I bought that ticket on Stubhub the night of the Kings winning the Western Conference.

ZeroGravity

Cooper: "We're preparing to put the best lineup on the ice possible. If everyone plays tonight, they're cleared and ready to go."
Cooper: "If Stamkos is in lineup, it's because we're putting our best foot forward. If he isn't, it's because he wasn't eligible to play."
Unless Cooper is trying to fuck with the Penguins, I'd bet Stamkos is in.

Top Bottom