• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

iLLmAtlc

I always believed in my Sharks.

Let's finish the job, boys!

image.php

Yamabro

Banned
You should be plucked of all your feathers.

This is about SoCal unity here comrade.
SoCal sports are struggling right now, the 3 Cups are all we have left against the Northern hordes.

This is true and all but a California win just makes everyone else salty. Perfect weather and good to great Hockey teams?

Let them hate.

geeko

This team..... THIS TEAM!!!!

Oh man, the way this team is playing I know they can get this done. Bring on the finals.

<3 <3 <3

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For the second time, Pete DeBoer has taken a team that missed the playoffs the year before he arrived to Cup Final in his first year.
Impressive, honestly didn't think much of him when he went to SJ. Clearly knows what he's doing.

Acid and all the lovely sharks boys of NEOGAF GAMING FORUM I am very happy and excited for you guys and I'm honestly bloody stoked as hell

Give 'em hell in the SCF, whoever you're against! Get that cup back to California!

If the Bolts don't beat the Pens.

Shorks you have one fucking job. If you lose to the Penguins then you deserve to never win a cup in your potentially pathetic fucking existence. But until that happens please fucking win.

Congrats.

Also get those fucking Giants win gifs out of here.

My ass may longer not be bleeding but the salt lives on

Top Bottom