• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

CgH-VoKUkAA8DRB.jpg

Was this posted?

Chris R

G4 is going to be a blast to be at on Tuesday! Can't wait, wish it was the Avs but watching the Blackhawks go down 3-1 would work for me too.

iLLmAtlc

this has a feeling of back and forth until 7

but welcome to the brian elliot era

crawford era did not end a moment too soon
nor did the .900 quick era

I am so tired of Roszival fucking up dumps, fucking up clears, fucking up a cycle in the offensive zone. He brings absolutely nothing to this team.

Let go of your fucking security blanket and take him out of the fucking lineup, Q.

zroid

Banned
Do fans in Detroit not understand what "moment of silence" means?

Hjamalrsson is getting cratered. why are y'all picking on Roszival for?

re: zroid's chart

Hjalmarsson is their top shutdown D man, I assume he faced a lot of Tarasenko. Hard to blame him too much.

Socreges

Banned
Hjalmarsson is their top shutdown D man, I assume he faced a lot of Tarasenko. Hard to blame him too much.
Can't blame him too much. But you can't ignore the relationship there. Maybe the STL line is looking that good because Hjalmarsson has been that bad. Either way it's obviously reciprocal.

So a pretty happy update to a shitty situation.

The head of my communication school has invited my team to the school's award ceremony as his special guests and we will be honored there which is really awesome. Also my professor told us that apparently a bunch of recruiters and professionals are asking about us which is awesome. Even the judges said the whole situation was bullshit. Still stings right now but this helps for sure

Line_HTX

So a pretty happy update to a shitty situation.

The head of my communication school has invited my team to the school's award ceremony as his special guests and we will be honored there which is really awesome. Also my professor told us that apparently a bunch of recruiters and professionals are asking about us which is awesome. Even the judges said the whole situation was bullshit. Still stings right now but this helps for sure

You're getting recognition you deserve if that many important people are asking about you. That matters more than those other bitches at least. Cheers!

;)

zroid

Banned
Can't blame him too much. But you can't ignore the relationship there. Maybe the STL line is looking that good because Hjalmarsson has been that bad. Either way it's obviously reciprocal.
I agree but typically Hjalmarsson is very good, that Blues line is just ridiculous. Hard to contain.

Top Bottom