• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mm29yjnzeW1sp2homo1_400.gif

Creeper at his computer

close enough

Hehe

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Having to sit at the end of the bench and listen to McGuire during a game must be excruciating as a player

Yawnier

Banned
I laugh every time they zoom in to Hitchcock on the bench

He always has his arms folded and looks pissed off at life.

Salming!!!!

So this is a game on NBC with a team that pulls a pretty big national audience. If you're trying to grow the game why are you pointing to a guy like Ott and discuss how its all the hits and gritt that decide a series. I'm pretty sure the last 5 years have shown the complete opposite

zroid

Banned
So this is a game on NBC with a team that pulls a pretty big national audience. If you're trying to grow the game why are you pointing to a guy like Ott and discuss how its all the hits and gritt that decide a series. I'm pretty sure the last 5 years have shown the complete opposite
This is never going to change until the people calling and analyzing games are the ones who played or grew up with hockey from the modern era

Marvie_3

Banned
Because no team can withstand that many hits.

Top Bottom