• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yes yes let the ref hate flow through you

Seriously, it takes all the fun out of the game. What's the point when the refs literally laugh at our goalie taking a stick inside the mask five seconds after the play is over, and then give us a penalty to end the period for a light shove.

Not sure if we should change goalies, Gibson isn't really at fault for any of these... But you're right maybe change it up, Andersen is more experienced and probably ready to take the job.

Giggzy

Ducks have not played their game at all this series. I thought they matured from letting their emotions dictate their play, but I guess not. Preds will win this series if they don't change ASAP. I can't see the Ducks winning both in Nashville.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
T7smA.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Ducks-gaf why hasn't Andersen been the starter for these last few games?

One of the "benefits", I guess, of the Rogers deal is the Leafs don't have a dedicated broadcast crew anymore, which means no blatantly homer announcers.

Yeah, guys like Joe Bowen got kind of tiring after a while. When you get used to mostly neutral announcers and broadcast crew it's hard to go back.

Yeah guys like Joe Bowen got kind of tiring after a while. When you get used to mostly neutral announcers and broadcast crew it's hard to go back.

Gibson had the better stats/record down the stretch. Andersen had a good run but faltered a bit near the end of the season and got a concussion. Played well against the Caps the last game though but we went with Gibson to start these two games

Giggzy

Yeah, guys like Joe Bowen got kind of tiring after a while. When you get used to mostly neutral announcers and broadcast crew it's hard to go back.

Andersen was injured with a concussion for a couple months and only played one game before the playoffs started.

Yawnier

Banned
He's coming off of an injury, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason. He'll probably start in Nashville even though none of this is really Gibson's fault.

Gibson had the better stats/record down the stretch. Andersen had a good run but faltered a bit near the end of the season and got a concussion. Played well against the Caps the last game though but we went with Gibson to start these two games

Andersen was injured with a concussion for a couple months and only played one game before the playoffs started.

Well dang I didn't even know about the injury. Thanks

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks have not played their game at all this series. I thought they matured from letting their emotions dictate their play, but I guess not. Preds will win this series if they don't change ASAP. I can't see the Ducks winning both in Nashville.

This is why so many teams goon against us: it works.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I don't blame Ducks fans for being mad at the refs, especially after the multitude of late hits and that Forsberg check that went uncalled last game.

Want the Preds to win obviously, but come on now.

Top Bottom