• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!
sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is going to be an exciting, well played, razor close sweep.

What's his name, Murray, needs to make some exciting moves in the offseason. We don't have a spark.

Clydefrog

This is all your fault, Anaheim. LA was supposed to play Nashville but nooo you just had to win your last regular season game. see you boys in the off-season thread

Line_HTX

The Kings have gone down 0-2 for the first time ever with home ice.

Fucking get your shit together goddamnit...

I bet Sutter's "motivational speech" is unintelligible, lol

*checks Ducks score last night *

What the fuck Ducks? Why are you losing to Nashville? A team that barely got in the playoffs?!?? :(

Maybe Gibson isn't the right guy, put in Andersen. Because I watched last game and he doesn't seem like he's ready.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
As promised yesterday, the Rangers have called up Raphael Diaz. This is his very first stint with the big squad all season long. He's also an "AV guy."

If he plays game 3 over McIlrath...

Calamari41

41 > 38
*checks Ducks score last night *

What the fuck Ducks? Why are you losing to Nashville? A team that barely got in the playoffs?!?? :(

Maybe Gibson isn't the right guy, put in Andersen. Because I watched last game and he doesn't seem like he's ready.

We got fucked by the refs, and I say that as someone who looks down on people who blame the refs for their problems.

We're playing well, though not to the level where I would say we would win the Cup this year, and Nashville is playing well too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Diaz is with you guys now? Lololol

Weise for Diaz was a great trade. Looking back at it.

He signed with us in the offseason and lost out on the 7th D role in training camp to Dylan McIlrath. He's spent the entire season in Hartford. There were a couple of times in the season where they were considering calling him up, but he was injured literally every time, including just a week or two ago prior to the start of the playoffs. Brady Skjei is here and contributing ahead of schedule pretty much entirely because of Diaz's injury issues.

Diaz is leaving for the Swiss league next year, so it looks like his NHL days are done.

So, you know, why not bring him into Game 3 of a tied playoff series when you already have 6 healthy D, right?

Marvie_3

Banned
He signed with us in the offseason and lost out on the 7th D role in training camp to Dylan McIlrath. He's spent the entire season in Hartford. There were a couple of times in the season where they were considering calling him up, but he was injured literally every time, including just a week or two ago prior to the start of the playoffs. Brady Skjei is here and contributing ahead of schedule pretty much entirely because of Diaz's injury issues.

Diaz is leaving for the Swiss league next year, so it looks like his NHL days are done.

So, you know, why not bring him into Game 3 of a tied playoff series when you already have 6 healthy D, right?
Can we put him in our lineup in place of Rozsival?

Top Bottom