• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
D4Pwtqu.jpg

The addition to the ice at the Wells Fargo Center

Look at those empty stands. And during the playoffs, too. Shittiest fanbase in the NHL?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan McDonagh, who was not expected to skate today, is on the ice for practice in a regular contact jersey and participating in drills.

Still no Dan Girardi, though.

Lines and pairings:

Miller-Brassard-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
E.Staal-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg
Lindberg

MStaal-Klein
Yandle-McIlrath
Skjei-Boyle
McDonagh-Diaz

Hawks will be ok.

This time i don't know. Elliot's not going to be this good for the entire playoff run, and I hope the hawks solve him soon, but i wouldn't be surprised to see them get knocked out.

Now LA and the Ducks I did not see this coming, though both those series are a far way from over

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I can't imagine the game ending after 1 AM.

At least for me midnight is perfect though pushing it, lol

I often forget that most normal people go to bed in PM hours. If I'm in bed before 2 am, it's because I deliberately went out of my way to go to bed "early."

Then again, I also show up to work a few minutes late almost every day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Line_HTX

I often forget that most normal people go to bed in PM hours. If I'm in bed before 2 am, it's because I deliberately went out of my way to go to bed "early."

Then again, I also show up to work a few minutes late almost every day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No wonder you're up past 4 on Saturday nights, haha

iLLmAtlc

real talk tho how are you able to do this without feeling like garbage the next day?

I like getting around 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis. Weekends I can sleep less and feel okay. Gotta sleep during the week for work.

I think you'll live longer if you sleep a good amount regularly.

More time to see if the Leafs win a Cup in our lifetime

Top Bottom