• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lucic is such fucking scum

Probably the single biggest piece of shit in the NHL, just a garbage human.

Side note - Doc Emrick is very overrated. I'm not saying he's bad, but I don't really like his call. "[Player] [shoves it/rifles it/flips it] [into the corner/ahead/etc]" x the entire game. And his voice is nasally as fuck. I hear enough of that living in Chicago

This is a Mike Johnson game, so yea

Yeah, I like his commentary

These tech bros in the crowd don't deserve happiness. Middle class-displacing fucksticks.

I bet half of the lower section lives in SF despite not working there.

Side note - Doc Emrick is very overrated. I'm not saying he's bad, but I don't really like his call. "[Player] [shoves it/rifles it/flips it] [into the corner/ahead/etc]" x the entire game. And his voice is nasally as fuck. I hear enough of that living in Chicago

THAT'S HOCKEY BABY

Why does the Kings coach look like a muppet?

Not really. Knock it out of play and a faceoff happens and clock stops. If it wasn't a penalty, then it would be done all the time.

tumblr_mv9nvqgWDg1shr61qo1_500.gif

Hmmmmmmm

Quick

Banned

I'd take Doc and Edzo over a lot of Sportsnet/HNIC's play-by-play crew.

And intermission stuff are terrible on both ends. It's a sad state of affairs when Nick Kypreos, Damien Cox, PJ Stock, and their gang of clowns are the face of hockey on a nightly basis now.

And intermission stuff are terrible on both ends. It's a sad state of affairs when Nick Kypreos, Damien Cox, PJ Stock, and their gang of clowns are the face of hockey on a nightly basis now.

At least you don't have JR and Milbury

Marvie_3

Banned

Olczyk is fucking awful.

Top Bottom