• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Worst part about that goal is we're going to have to hear about how important Brown's hit was and how much of a necessity it is to have a guy like him on a championship team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Worst part about that goal is we're going to have to hear about how important Brown's hit was and how much of a necessity it is to have a guy like him on a championship team.

NBC crew was already doing this before you wrote this.

I had a feeling the Kings would win it in overtime. Fuckers are impossible to kill.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
was it offside? i haven't bothered to look at a lot of replays yet
Hockey Twitter has informed me that the NHL war room looks at every goal scored in OT or with under 3 minutes left in regulation to see if it was offside or not.

Here we go :

CgYiQttXIAAecke.jpg:large

So no

Line_HTX

Refs did their best to give it to SJ.

Could you fucking complain about more important things than the refs? I mean, EVEN I KNOW that that Lucic spearing or slashing or whatever the fuck you want to call it was a terrible penalty to take.

Fucking shit, you're detracting from what goes on during the game.

Good lord, and I thought half of the kings fans that stuck around here for the regular season were questionable. Ignore list getting longer than the rap sheet of an average kings fan.

Using an ignore list is bush league.

Edit: so I'm going to go ahead and apologize to the thread. I've been going with kind of a pest shtick for awhile, probably because the Kings are the most hated team on this board, so what the hell, right? But I think I took it too far and entered the realm of thread shitting. Obviously I know Lucic totally deserved that penalty and could have gotten 4 minutes if the refs wanted to really send a message. I'll stop with the shtick and make more serious posts.

Calamari41

41 > 38
These tech bros in the crowd don't deserve happiness. Middle class-displacing fucksticks.

I bet half of the lower section lives in SF despite not working there.

You have just an awful personality. Do you have friends in real life? I'm asking in full honesty.

Which LA neighborhood do you live in which you didn't have a hand in gentrifying? Don't even bother answering because I know you're going to lie and say you don't live in Silver Lake or some cesspool like it.

ACE 1991

I can't believe my city's reaction to the blowout at the Wells Fargo Center last night. We all knew coming into this game that the Capitals were far and away the favorite, so why the insane overreaction? Ugh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe my city's reaction to the blowout at the Wells Fargo Center last night. We all knew coming into this game that the Capitals were far and away the favorite, so why the insane overreaction? Ugh.

Really? You really can't believe it?

Really?

ACE 1991

Really? You really can't believe it?

Really?

My experiences at Philadelphia sporting events have been mostly tame and more or less in-line with other cities. Generally speaking, the fans here get an unfair bad rap because shitting on the fanbase in Philly is basically a meme at this point.

kingslunk

My experiences at Philadelphia sporting events have been mostly tame and more or less in-line with other cities. Generally speaking, the fans here get an unfair bad rap because shitting on the fanbase in Philly is basically a meme at this point.

They fucking booed and pelted Santa with snow balls. WHO BOOS AND PELTS SANTA?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers morning skate today is an "extras only" skate.

Guys on the ice: McDonagh, Girardi, Diaz, McIlrath, Lindberg, Hrivik, Raanta, Hellberg

If you're doing the math, that's one too many defensemen. One of them will play tonight. AV's turn for some gamesmanship.

Just quietly, but Hiller is off to EHC Biel in Switzerland.

The "Hiller in the NHL" saga has now reached an end.

Thanks for the shutouts and the good times, buddy :')

They reacted like that because the team quit, not because it was a blow out. If you're paying $200 a ticket your team shouldn't be quitting in the beginning of the third.

You have just an awful personality. Do you have friends in real life? I'm asking in full honesty.

Which LA neighborhood do you live in which you didn't have a hand in gentrifying? Don't even bother answering because I know you're going to lie and say you don't live in Silver Lake or some cesspool like it.

Not sure why my post is me having an awful personality while saying that all Kings fans beat their wives is just good fun, but I've lived in LA my whole life.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McDonagh will meet with doctors again this afternoon. Lineup decision to follow after that. According to AV, McDonagh's status for tonight has upgraded from "doubtful" to, uhh, "better than doubtful."

Calamari41

41 > 38
Not sure why my post is me having an awful personality while saying that all Kings fans beat their wives is just good fun, but I've lived in LA my whole life.

There's a difference between slinging an admittedly crude in-joke once every few weeks to get a laugh and being an absolute cunt with every single post.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I feel bad for Hiller. He was always good for us, but was just never able to make that leap into becoming the clutch superstar that we needed (and still need) in order to finish a Cup run. It's hard to believe that nobody in the league can use him, even as a backup. He didn't do well in Calgary, but that's kind of a special case. You can't blame a guy for regressing after he enters a market with so many cable options.

Top Bottom