• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

There's a difference between slinging an admittedly crude in-joke once every few weeks to get a laugh and being an absolute cunt with every single post.

Agree to disagree.

Anyway, I think LeBrun jinxed the Kings with this article. http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/15234764/nhl-2016-stanley-cup-playoffs-los-angeles-kings-announce-their-arrival

Usually you like seeing positive news about your team, but this is way premature. He'll look really silly if the Sharks win Game 4 by a couple goals.

KingBroly

Banned
3 games for PEB

edit: nvm I think that was speculation

I think they have to make a fancy video about it. So maybe we'll know by tomorrow.

I think 2 games, personally.

Also, it sounds like Zatkoff is being backed up by Murray tonight, so...I'm guessing the Rangers are winning that series, like I predicted.

Line_HTX

Kings' 1st Periods are just giant complete shit. Love the OT win, but I'm still tepid on how they start games. No control of spaces, no possessions, allowing 1st shot goals within 30 fucking seconds...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 8m8 minutes ago
Holtby exits the ice after a collision with teammate. He was favoring his left leg.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

EDIT: *shakes fist*

Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 8m8 minutes ago
Holtby exits the ice after a collision with teammate. He was favoring his left leg.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

EDIT: *shakes fist*

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

Chuck Gormley ‏@ChuckGormleyCSN 8m8 minutes ago
Not sure exact nature of the injury but Braden Holtby has left the ice. Tom Wilson looked at me, smiled and said it's OK. #CapitalsTalk

PLEASE SWEET BABY JESUS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dangerous times to be a Metro division goalie.

The only #1 goalie on any of the 5 Metro teams in the playoffs presently physically unscathed is somehow Steve Mason.

Haruko

Edit: Ah, you ninja edited and that's not actually what happened! Good to know! I guess I'm allowed to laugh at that.

Yeah; got fooled by someone on twitter, haha. Realized it was an older video. I thought I had seen it before...

Sounds like Holtby will be OK:

BKaMwAa.png

KingBroly

Banned
I honestly don't know how you walk away from that without a huge concussion. I'm surprised he kept his dinner down.

Looking at a replay of it, it looked like it was a rib/side injury.

And I'm guessing Holtby just had to pee or something, lol

EDIT: Trotz says "Holtby playing in Game 4" so yeah

Calamari41

41 > 38
Looking at a replay of it, it looked like it was a rib/side injury.

I was thinking of the hit on Orlov, who was "accidentally" shoved head first into the boards. My mistake.

Edit: Looks like Cliven "Bundy" Frog down there mixed them up as well. The names are too similar, and Philly played pretty dirty.

Top Bottom