• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Physically unscathed, maybe.

Emotionally though...

rKYm7RE.gif

I did word that very specifically, yes. :D

Also, they did the glowy wristband thing for the first game of last year's Penguins series, too.

This happened, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvsYugPJac

It was pretty sweet.

Using an ignore list is bush league.

Edit: so I'm going to go ahead and apologize to the thread. I've been going with kind of a pest shtick for awhile, probably because the Kings are the most hated team on this board, so what the hell, right? But I think I took it too far and entered the realm of thread shitting. Obviously I know Lucic totally deserved that penalty and could have gotten 4 minutes if the refs wanted to really send a message. I'll stop with the shtick and make more serious posts.

Did you want to come to our SoCal hockey fan beach/bonfire guac party at Clyde's?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh snap, I'm sorry Mr Remington, I didn't see that you had apologized before I called you out. I'm sorry for being so harsh. You can come to the guac party at Clyde's house.

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently Rundblad is in for Svedberg tonight. Human dumpster fire Michal Rozsival's reign of terror continues with no end in sight.

calder

Using one of the truly underappreciated features of GAF Gold, I have a script set up that scraps the Jets schedule from NHL.com and then, using the NHL-GAF Allegiance listing, automatically adds all fans of the teams the Jets just played as well as the fans of the next team on the sched (as long as it's within 2 days) to my ignore list. Each night the script will remove fans of any team we played >24 hours ago from the list as well.

Easily the most elegant solution.

fallout

Using one of the truly underappreciated features of GAF Gold, I have a script set up that scraps the Jets schedule from NHL.com and then, using the NHL-GAF Allegiance listing, automatically adds all fans of the teams the Jets just played as well as the fans of the next team on the sched (as long as it's within 2 days) to my ignore list. Each night the script will remove fans of any team we played >24 hours ago from the list as well.

Easily the most elegant solution.
I think I'm going to need a zroid graph to understand this ...

Apparently Rundblad is in for Svedberg tonight. Human dumpster fire Michal Rozsival's reign of terror continues with no end in sight.

I actually had to check this because I thought you were joking. how does Q decide who's worth playing, does he use a dart board for players outside of the core? Maybe I missed something, or remember it wrongly, but I thought Ehrhoff and Gustafsson haven't been that bad whenever they played

Calamari41

41 > 38
5 wins better than their Away record.

Edit: Preds running the same lines at practice. Don't mess with success, I suppose.

Don't get cocky yet, I'm unleashing my secret weapon tonight. If I cheer for the Preds, they're guaranteed to lose. I'm sorry it had to come to this... I like you Gunstar, but it has to be done.

Let's do this, Preds! Put the swans in their place! Send em home to gorgeous Orange County California!

Just saw a summary with videos of all that shit that went down last night.

Unreal.

I know it's still a fraction of the total fans that were present but it sucks those assholes had to ruin it for everyone else.

I mean really, fucking up a moment of silence for one of your own at your own place??? Who the hell does that? Some of the trashiest shit I've ever seen.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get cocky yet, I'm unleashing my secret weapon tonight. If I cheer for the Preds, they're guaranteed to lose. I'm sorry it had to come to this... I like you Gunstar, but it has to be done.

Let's do this, Preds! Put the swans in their place! Send em home to gorgeous Orange County California!

If me being a fan can't curse them into oblivion, I doubt that you can do much lol

Edit: Guys pls

Actually I wasn't in the thread before Jack apologized, not even sure how bad it got if it did.

And yes, party at Clyde's if only because Calamari threw all the avocados there. Clyde's not giving them back so we're marching on over.

tumblr_mrab0uDg1e1sntoqho1_400.gif

Avocado-Slice.gif

fab6fd3eb51b9f612168d72fc6d0a7d2.jpg

Top Bottom