• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Haruko

Goose status: loosening

4t5jQVE.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not nearly enough shots. Nothing's getting through, and yet the Pens don't even have that many shot blocks on the scoreboard. Not good enough at all.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins have gotten away with some really egregious penalties this period. Mostly notably Letang clothes lining and bloodying Stalberg with his stick.

LJ11

That was some of the best 5v6 defence I've ever seen. Rangers couldn't get anything going.

They couldn't get shit going for that entire 3rd period.

I thought they played some of their best hockey, especially defensively and then they shit the bed as always late in a period. Fucking pathetic.

Alucard

Banned
Star-Wars-Episode-IV_explosion.jpg

Mission accomplished. Phew. Good job, Pens. Keep it up. 2 more in this series.

Said as long as Murray or Fleury were healthy, I felt really good about the Pens' chances. I stand by that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing got through all night. Only 4 shots on goal in the third against a 21 year old goalie is pathetic. Gotta give some credit to the Pens for playing some really stingy defense all game, but especially in the second half of the game.

This is a game that really felt like it should have been ours but got away from us.

The refs also continue to be a huge obstacle, but even when we did get power play chances we couldn't do anything with them.

Top Bottom