• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Foggy

Gonna throw my two cents in here as well. FUCK offsides challenges unless it's a two on one rush and it's super egregious. Otherwise, get that shit out of there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I've only been two two other NHL arenas but man, united center is a dump, not even saying this as an Avs fan.

I've been to a Habs game, a Leafs game and Canucks games and both Leafs and Habs have nicer places than GM Place/Rogers Arena :(

Chris R

I've been to a Habs game, a Leafs game and Canucks games and both Leafs and Habs have nicer places than GM Place/Rogers Arena :(
Only been to Pepsi and American Airline but both are so far ahead of this place. Hope to be at Honda on Saturday if the ducks don't get swept but I don't see how it can be worse than this.

zroid

Banned
man.. Kooch is gonna get f'in paid this summer

if he takes a bridge deal, Tampa will be fucked on his next contract

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Like I was saying before, Hagelin has been causing all kinds of problems deep in the zone.

If the Penguins' passing was crisper this would be about 4-1 or so right now. We're honestly pretty lucky to be 1-1 considering we've only put 13 shots on a 21 year old goalie.

Top Bottom