• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Calamari41

41 > 38
pqNZFY2_zps9zgjxwkl.gif

This is what a Ducks fan might post if they were actually happy about that goal.

I'm getting slammed at work and not even having a moment to scratch myself, but enough to quickly jump in here and say how much I regret that I'm not watching this vengeance right now.

Would've been worse if we lost today, because then Kings fans would have 1 up on us.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm getting slammed at work and not even having a moment to scratch myself, but enough to quickly jump in here and say how much I regret that I'm not watching this vengeance right now.

Would've been worse if we lost today, because then Kings fans would have 1 up on us.

Hockey is fun again

I never doubted you Drouin or wanted you traded

He's still a little shit bag, wait for your call man, everyone else has to unless you get drafted by a desperate team. Whole thing rubbed me the wrong way. I get what he was trying to do, but shit, have some patience you'll get your shot. Obviously I still don't care for him lol

Above 80 is hot. Below 70 is cold. SoCal Lifestyle

Should be mid 70s on Saturday though, upper 60s around game time.

I wonder if we're spoiled with our weather. Uncle sent me pictures from Texas near Hosuton where there's flooding while I said it was kind of dry here

When a reporter for the Chicago Sun Times says its criminal that they got a power play on that bullshit by Crawford then you know somethings up...

And oh yeah...

Tarasenkoooo!!!!!

Top Bottom