• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Brashnir

These offside reviews lol

On the one hand, you want to see the right calls made. On the other, the delays the introduced into the game kind of suck. It's especially annoying when they review an offside from several minutes before the goal after the fact. Thankfully, this one wasn't one of those.

calder

The offsides challenge is obviously flawed but I think ppl aren't focusing enough on how lazy/lackadaisical guys are about being on sides. I bet they change that more than the review.

Shaw is scum, goat horns look good on him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
On the one hand, you want to see the right calls made. On the other, the delays the introduced into the game kind of suck. It's especially annoying when they review an offside from several minutes before the goal after the fact. Thankfully, this one wasn't one of those.

As far as I'm concerned, the linesman's call is as much part of the game as the umpire calling a ball or strike. If you want to take it to the point where you're pulling out an electron microscope to verify after the fact, just start using a camera and computer to judge it from the beginning.

Shaw needs to chill the fuck down

674fdd33_shutterstock_263923166.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

He can with chilled avocado smoothies

Top Bottom