• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

image.php

my god this is too good

welcome

you can still pick another team since you're new here
Nah, I've been Blackhawks my entire life, through all the bad and now the good. Played hockey for 8 years locally and pretended to be in GM7 to many times to switch now.

My second team in the Playoffs is Maple Leafs, I love the underdogs. Well underdogs as long as they are not Preds, this has been the most boring series I've ever seen. 4 - 1 Box around Rinne, cute.

Welcome friend.

This thread will be more relevant though:
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1359235
Awesome, thanks for pointing me that way.

EDIT
Welp, great regular season, I fucking told my buddies "I hope we don't draw Peter Fucking Box Laviolette first round". Time for off season and work on our depth on defense and finding players who can be physical. We have way too many skinny finesse forwards and all Box Boy had to do to exploit it.

I know this will come off sour grapes, but Preds won't get too much further. Also, get rid of your child chants. Ok I'm always sour about your chants.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Rangers might as well pull Lundvisk out if the Habs will never manage to shoot on him anyway.

mo60

Two to four canadian teams can now be knocked out of the first round. The only canadian team that is guaranteed to get past the first round of the stanley cup playoff is the Bruins right now.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It could not end any other way. Lundvisq left a cardboard cutout in front of the net in third period and never came back.

Oh well, gotta win one to be back to square one.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nash showed up, Patches didn't
Lunqvist has out played Price

Series in a nut shell.

Perfect case of trying not to lose vs. trying to win. You can't even tell the Habs made a coaching change.
3/10 trolling, really poor effort, even by your low standards

Top Bottom