• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
Let's check in on some live footage of Marvie.

gordonsad_zpsbv6xwxzd.gif

Solo

Bask, I appreciate your optimism, but this series is over. It's not even getting back to Montreal. I expect a Rags blowout on Saturday. We can't score. What year is it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta say I'm not surprised that the Preds can beat the Blackhawks in this series (though I didn't pick them to do so). I am, however, pretty damn shocked that it's a sweep. Good on you guys.

Solo

He's injured.

He got injured in one of the regular season games before the playoffs. I think it was the game Vs Tampa or Florida

LMAO it's awfully convenient that there's always a timely "injury" that crops up when our gutless captain goes into one of his parented periods of invisibility.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I can't believe I believed in Pacioretty that long. He doesn't deserve that C. Team has no heart or spine. Fuck Galchenyuk too.

Solo

Gotta say I'm not surprised that the Preds can beat the Blackhawks in this series (though I didn't pick them to do so). I am, however, pretty damn shocked that it's a sweep. Good on you guys.

The real shock is Chicago scoring 2 goals in 4 games and being shut out 3 times. That's....pathetic.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bask, I appreciate your optimism, but this series is over. It's not even getting back to Montreal. I expect a Rags blowout on Saturday. We can't score. What year is it.

I predict a 4-1 NY win next game, two empty netters.

imBask

Banned

it's ok, I think we dominated part of that game and once again lost a really close game and you guys are talking out of pure emotion right now. Rags barely touched the puck for the first 12 min of the second period. You're all being a liiiittle irrational but I don't blame you

If anything it's a coinflip, not a sure thing

Solo

it's ok, I think we dominated part of that game and once again lost a really close game and you guys are talking out of pure emotion right now. Rags barely touched the puck for the first 12 min of the second period

Yes, we dominated a part of the game....but the Rags dominated the parts that matter, the third period and OT.

Peltz

Nash showed up, Patches didn't
Lunqvist has out played Price

Series in a nut shell.

Yep. This is the best series Nash has ever had in the playoffs.

Still, special teams is a big story in this series too. Canadians are dominating on that aspect of the game.

imBask

Banned
Although if I have to complain :

-Galchenyuk is absolute trash, top to bottom trash, he's dumber than Odjick, his hands are faster than his brain
-Casperetty is injured as fuck and is a liability right now

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
it's ok, I think we dominated part of that game and once again lost a really close game and you guys are talking out of pure emotion right now. Rags barely touched the puck for the first 12 min of the second period. You're all being a liiiittle irrational but I don't blame you

Montreal barely touched the puck in OT.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I also want to thank Marc Bergevin for getting grinders at deadline. It's beautifully paying off for the team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Adam Herman‏ @AdamZHerman 5m 5 minutes ago
With Oscar Lindberg on the ice tonight at 5v5, the Rangers had 14 shot attempts. The Canadiens had ZERO.

Adam Herman‏ @AdamZHerman 2m 2 minutes ago
JT Brown had a 17 For, 0 Against in a game this season. Other than that, nobody else this season has matched what Lindberg did tonight.
Hey advanced stat guys, is this good?

imBask

Banned
Montreal barely touched the puck in OT.

But we also went to OT meaning it was a close game. They've ALL been close game except game 2... which we dominated. I'm just not ready to throw the towel just yet that's just stupid in a series that close

Top Bottom