• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Quick

Banned
Do you guys keep your phone naked and manage to not damage the hardware or screen? These fucking things are getting harder every year to keep in decent condition without wrapping it in a case. They design and promote these phones as sexy pieces of technology but basically necessitate we cover them up with something that looks completely different 🤔

I didn't cover my phone up for a long time until I had it replaced due to a hardware defect.

No screen damage, just some scratches on the sides (surprisingly not the back) in three years of ownership. I dropped it a fair amount of times too.

I put a case on it now just so it looks nice whenever I decide to either sell it or give it away to someone in my family.

Weevilone

Upshall with a terrible penalty there, jeez.

And Perron needs to not get cute on the 2 on 1. We did that same thing last game too but was Tarasenko trying to make a silly extra pass.

Otherwise, good period.

Holiday

Banned
BLUES THIRD PERIOD WITH A LEAD TIME TO TURTLE BABY

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-17-gif-wtf-saint-pauly.gif

Socreges

Banned
Oh wow that is a terrible penalty call on Lehtera

And the Wild commentators go along with it

Btw Staal went to hospital for observation

Edit - now THATS a penalty

calder

That's interference, but again I'm wrong every time it goes to the war room

Wild have to challenge, no reason to not even though it looks pretty clear to me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That has to be interference. He was camped out in the crease with no one forcing him to be there and impaired Allen's ability to make a save even before he pushed him in the net.

Top Bottom