• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No idea what to expect from tonight, I've already accepted defeat. This is also Patches biggest game of his career, all the criticism he's faced, no goals so far, elimination game....

Beaulieu scratched, Davidson in for him.

Shaw has an upper body injury, McCarron and Flynn draw in, Mitchell out.
Good possibility last game was the last time we will have seen Brolieu in a Habs jersey. Feels bad man.

Marvie_3

Banned
G3 here. From what I've read the boot looping issue starts in the G4 gen? Do you know if the G5 has the same problem?

Damn. I love the G3, would gladly have kept giving LG my money...
G5 still has the problem but supposedly its not as bad as it was with the G4. Any smartphone can get the problem not matter who makes it but with LG its an admitted manufacturing defect that is causing the issue.

Its happened to me twice already with my G4 and as great as the phone is, its not something im going to sit around and let happen again. Im going to buy a new phone soon.

Havent heard of any problems with the G6 yet although that hasnt been out for all that long and the problems with the G4 didnt show up right away.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
G5 still has the problem but supposedly its not as bad as it was with the G4. Any smartphone can get the problem not matter who makes it but with LG its an admitted manufacturing defect that is causing the issue.

Its happened to me twice already with my G4 and as great as the phone is, its not something im going to sit around and let happen again. Im going to buy a new phone soon.

Havent heard of any problems with the G6 yet although that hasnt been out for all that long and the problems with the G4 didnt show up right away.

I was looking at the G6 first before the S8 but read a lot about the camera len s scratching and cracking easy, even with cases on. Even if it isn't widespread it was enough to dissuade me from the device.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Trotz on wanting to close out #Leafs: "If you have the opportunity to push someone off the cliff, you want to push them off."

uhhhhhhhhhhh

Line_HTX

Jose de Jesus Ortiz‏ @OrtizKicks 1h1 hour ago

Jose de Jesus Ortiz Retweeted Chris Hine

Amazing confession. #StanleyCupPlayoffs2017

Jose de Jesus Ortiz added,
Chris Hine @ChristopherHine
Patrick Kane: "We were in a situation where we were maybe looking past a team like Nashville."

Shame on Patrick Kane. SAD!

Socreges

Banned
Jose de Jesus Ortiz‏ @OrtizKicks 1h1 hour ago

Jose de Jesus Ortiz Retweeted Chris Hine

Amazing confession. #StanleyCupPlayoffs2017

Jose de Jesus Ortiz added,

Shame on Patrick Kane. SAD!
Like, looking past to the 2nd round? Or looking past to the Buffalo club scene?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are 7-2 at MSG in games where they can clinch a series over the last decade. The 2 losses were Game 6 of the first round of the 2009 playoffs against the Capitals (this is the game where Torts was suspended for throwing a water bottle into the crowd...we went on to lose in 7) and Game 7 of the 2015 Eastern Conference Final against the Lightning. Which also happens to be the most recent playoff game where we've had a chance to clinch.

Socreges

Banned
Do you guys keep your phone naked and manage to not damage the hardware or screen? These fucking things are getting harder every year to keep in decent condition without wrapping it in a case. They design and promote these phones as sexy pieces of technology but basically necessitate we cover them up with something that looks completely different 🤔

Line_HTX

No, I have it in a rubber case. I still drop it occaisionally, but the worst that happens is a few scratches on the protective screen.

Marvie_3

Banned
Do you guys keep your phone naked and manage to not damage the hardware or screen? These fucking things are getting harder every year to keep in decent condition without wrapping it in a case. They design and promote these phones as sexy pieces of technology but basically necessitate we cover them up with something that looks completely different 🤔
I use a thin rubber shell I found from this diztronic company. Its been great on my phone.

I dont use screen protectors though.

This is exactly why I go for phones with actual edges. Rounded edges can eat shit, as can phone cases.

Calamari41

41 > 38

I got an Otterbox after I shattered my S3 a few years ago (like a one foot drop did it). Since then, I've dropped this thing dozens of times, once all the way down a full flight of hardwood stairs, and everything is still perfect. Part of the reason I've had this phone for so long.

It looks like it belongs in the back of a Hummer in Iraq, though...

boxter432

What a pathetic start by the wild. Slow,just dumping the puck and leaving tarasenko skating free. Of course he then scores. It was inevitable.

See they need to play with this energy the whole game. They tend to get too damn comfortable with leads. They need to play like they have to score six goals to win this game.

Top Bottom