• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Mentok

Banned
I would love the Habs and Bruins to take their respective series in 7 and then meet. If it's the Rangers, then I hope whoever wins between BOS/OTT destroys them in 4.

lupinko

He also kicked at the puck and whiffed.

It's just so funny to me that seconds earlier they were praising him because that's the narrative and I'm here wondering if they'd been paying attention. Dude is hurting and exhausted.

I'm thinking Boston takes Game 6 for sure and forces 7.

You must trust me

He's an expert, he has a city destroying riot to prove it.

lupinko

That's a really weird, non sequitur burn, lupinko, but if it felt right to you.

At least you had two trips to the finals, the most I ever got was four conference finals trips and the decade long run of mediocrity and failure in the Post Sundin/Quinn pre-Shanaplan era.

And I wanted the Nux to win in 2011, I don't mind the Bruins but I just hate Boston teams by default because I hate the BoSox and Celtics.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

giphy.gif

I have an iPhone 6 🙈

Depending on my money situation in September, I'm looking to upgrade to the new one.

Not even sure why I upgrade so often, over time my use has become just a GAF machine, messaging, taking pics, sometimes a phone call and massive storage for some tunes.

I have an iPhone 6s right now but I've never had the same brand of phone twice.

Had an LG Keybo as my first phone ever in highshool. Then I got a Blackberry for some reason because everyone had them. Then I got an HTC something or other, then a Samsung S4, then finally the iPhone I have now.

Probably will stick with iPhone for a while though I've gotten really used to it and I like it. That Google phone looks pretty sick though.

Pikma

Banned
I have a cheap Samsung Galaxy that sucks ass, though it's a recent model, shit has enough internal storage for just like 3 apps

lupinko

I have an iPhone 5, I'm debating between a SE or 6S+ or even a 7+ (seriously fuck apple tho for dumping the audio jack).

I keep toying with the idea of just getting family to buy it in the US or Canada and have it shipped to me instead of me buying it here in Japan. But I'm starting to not give a damn about the permanent shutter noise on Japanese model iPhones.

My phone is unlocked and works great but it was before Apple put in a universal GSM chip so I'm restricted to 3G in Japan with it.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I have an iPhone 5, I'm debating between a SE or 6S+ or even a 7+ (seriously fuck apple tho for dumping the audio jack).

I keep toying with the idea of just getting family to buy it in the US or Canada and have it shipped to me instead of me buying it here in Japan. But I'm starting to not give a damn about the permanent shutter noise on Japanese model iPhones.

My phone is unlocked and works great but it was before Apple put in a universal GSM chip so I'm restricted to 3G in Japan with it.

I was going to get the 7 to upgrade from the 5 but the lack of audio jack turned me off. So I just got the 6S instead.

PillarEN

I was going to get the 7 to upgrade from the 5 but the lack of audio jack turned me off. So I just got the 6S instead.
Yeah the whole audio jack thing to me is a huge turn off. I get what they are trying to do business-wise but man you are not getting my business without a simple old audio jack.

imBask

Banned
I invest in new phones because I love having cool new gadgets and I think it's really easy to justify investing in a tool that is this powerful and that I use more than any other object on a day-to-day basis

I don't mind people who keep phones longer I can undertand that, but people who say they "don't need" a data plan (and can afford them) are crazy people to me... do you just hate convenience and knowledge?

Merguson

Banned
I have a Nexus6p.

I don't have any experience with any other brand. My first smartphone was a Nexus 5.

Motorola was my "dumb" phone brand.

Barrage

G4 here. Upgrading to an S8 soon because Im not gonna risk this piece of shit bootlooping for a 3rd time.

G3 here. From what I've read the boot looping issue starts in the G4 gen? Do you know if the G5 has the same problem?

Damn. I love the G3, would gladly have kept giving LG my money...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Beaulieu scratched, Davidson in for him.

Shaw has an upper body injury, McCarron and Flynn draw in, Mitchell out.

Top Bottom