• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Foggy

We got em scared boys, put your foot on their throat

giphy.gif

calder

If someone doesn't mention Hrudey's "3-4 dman" thing in the next intermission I give up. Granted he's a very very whiny baby and he'll pout if his delicate feelings get hurt on tv but someone on the panel HAS to.

That Weber trade is clearly even right now. They're no clear Winn-- ������������������

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Blues can easily flip this around if the end of that period is any indication. Would be nice if Nashville got at least one more insurance goal.

Stasis

My brain read this in the voice of the stupid kid in the Bloodsport flashback.

I hear this accent every day, lol. The older gen and the younger gen who are weird/removed sound like this. I know like 2-3 ppl my age who can't understand English and will speak like Therrien.

It's fucking weird he's been in the NHL this long and still sounds like that. Look at the other Quebec coaches, they've adjusted.

Stasis

This is a series I had no idea how to call. I thought STL maybe.

But I've been wrong on so many I just kinda give up now.

STL
ANA
OTT
PIT

I think all 4 can be long and tough to decide. No clear favorites. Maybe ANA.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I thought they were going to delay the Anaheim game until this was over since NBC is showing them both on the same channel...

Top Bottom