• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's almost like you can't be on the penalty kill every three minutes and expect to win in the playoffs

Edit: unless you're playing Calgary

Oh shit, Slepy, dont do that. Its not nice. Stuff like that should be longer than 2 mins. Goalies dont deserve shit like that in the crease.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh shit, Slepy, dont do that. Its not nice. Stuff like that should be longer than 2 mins. Goalies dont deserve shit like that in the crease.
At least it wasnt Mike Smith. If it was him that got hit there would be a 15 minute delay in the game while he picked up the pieces of his vagina off the ice.

Yo wtf, you can get tickets to Ducks playoff games for under 80 bucks? I assume the prices Im looking at are Canadian too, since Im on a .ca site.

Its 400 here in Edmonton, haha.

Mentok

Banned
Yo wtf, you can get tickets to Ducks playoff games for under 80 bucks? I assume the prices Im looking at are Canadian too, since Im on a .ca site.

Even Ottawa has some pretty cheap tickets still available. I think the most expensive are around $400. You can definitely get seats for under $100 per.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Are you suggesting that Edmontonalberta Canada has a stronger hockey culture than Orange County California? Because that kind of slander just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Even Ottawa has some pretty cheap tickets still available. I think the most expensive are around $400. You can definitely get seats for under $100 per.

Damn, thats awesome.

It starts at 400 here, and goes to 1300 bucks. Haha.

edit:

Are you suggesting that Edmontonalberta Canada has a stronger hockey culture than Orange County California? Because that kind of slander just doesn't pass the laugh test.

Haha. I just cant believe the difference! The Ducks are a great team, and have been for years. I would love to go to playoff games! I can maybe justify 1 game here.

calder

Haha was that Klefbom who tried to do the old Ryan Smyth bullshit goalie interference ,over where you quickly whip your stick around to try to tap the goalies as the shot comes in? Fuck I hated how Smyth got away with that a million times

Top Bottom