• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

1tRBKbp.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Stasis

I dunno about you guys, but in my feed I see the stuff not supposed to be on...

Pierre says: "Alright handsome..." to PK before the interview.

Socreges

Banned
This has been a long time coming for us lifelong predators fans
Yeah, man. Remember in 2004 when we first made the playoffs? Remember that gritty line featuring Vladimir Orszagh and Denis Arkhipov? I sure don't. Those were the best of times I figure one would say.

Holiday

Banned
This game was half demoralizing and half hopeful. Weird to say but the Blues looked better for stretches tonight than they ever did against the Wild. They need to take fewer idiot penalties, but they won't, since Nashville is faster and the Blues have to hook and hold to hang with them. Allen needs to regroup. At least Schwartz' line showed up and looked dangerous.

Gritesh

Sleps takes a penalty for hooking air....

You had to know that was coming fast after the ducks got handed a penalty.

Gotta love the patented california "start the period with a power play".

Meanwhile getz is out there chopping wood for a career and gets away with it.

It's a joke.

Even in the intermission the sportsnet broadcasters are slack jawed over how getzlaf is getting away with this shit.

calder

I lucked out with a mid range Sharp LCD in 2009 and this fucking TV just WON'T DIE. It still works perfectly and I've wanted to replace it for years already. Sadly I'll have to replace my 1080p receiver too and it's tough to get started.

Calamari41

41 > 38
So I was watching most of the first period from the other room with no sound.

Did Bieksa come back into the game? If he's put, I'm changing my sarcastic "we're done for" to a serious "we're done for."

Yawnier

Banned
Who's that handsome kid in your avatar? Is he a preds prospect or something?
I'm a pretty big Viktor Arvidsson fan
Yeah, man. Remember in 2004 when we first made the playoffs? Remember that gritty line featuring Vladimir Orszagh and Denis Arkhipov? I sure don't. Those were the best of times I figure one would say.

I still have my Greg Johnson jersey from that era, what a legend

I can't afford an OLED. Plus the space where the TV sits only accommodates about 44" in width. (I guess for "big screen" CRT TVs back in the day)

Currently leaving the plasma unplugged from power.

I have a CRT in a room that's been kicking for almost 29 years. It just won't die, even when dropped. I just won't get rid of it until it doesn't work

Top Bottom