• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

a916

The only thing being asked from Holtby is to keep the game close until Washington can solve Fleury... and he's dropped the ball, with his wack .786 SV

zroid

Banned
dcc0733f5ea94c7a93de4813339e6f62.png

yuraya

Caps are finished. This is the time of the year when Holtby gives up. Whether its against Rangers or Pens. It doesn't matter. He starts playing like shit and other teams just win. Its nothing new. Caps defense is trash this year too compared to previous couple years. Its probably gonna be a sweep.

Alucard

Banned
When is Ovechkin's contract over? If the Caps lose this series, he's gotta feel like there's not much more he can do to possibly touch the Cup as a Capital.

Alucard

Banned
Holtby out. As he should be, really.

Pens either close this out or the goalie change is a major difference maker in the series.

Do not mention the Pens' amazing record when leading after two. It got me into trouble in the past.

a916

I like this better than starting Gruebauer in G3... if he just started G3 and dropped it, suddenly you're in a no win situation lol.

Alucard

Banned
Caps looking like shit to start the third. They're out of sorts. Hope the Pens get a PP goal here and put another nail in the coffin.

a916

Well, that was a dumb move considering he just gave up the softest goal in the series.

Shattenkirk has been so unimpressive these playoffs, could only have hurt his UFA cash in.

As an Avs fan, I don't get the circle jerk behind this guy? Shielded, playing on a second pairing, sure he can score. Put him in his own zone and he's going to get owned hard.

Top Bottom