• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Stopped following hockey years ago and live in DC. This caps shit is like clockwork though. They are the new redskins...every year its there year and it all falls apart.

Ovechkin has to be ready to bail at some point doesn't he?

zroid

Banned
I find the mentality of empty net goals amusing sometimes. Caps are down by 3 with less than a minute left. They get scored on and then the team is like "welp now it's over."

If they were down by 2 and then got scored on with less than a minute left, they'd have had the same reaction.

Alucard

Banned
Potentially having three players injured after that game hurts, though. I know the Pens have depth, but I wasn't banking on another two guys going down after Hornqvist.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It is pretty boring if you're not into war history and museums. Doesn't have much energy. But I know people who really like it for biking and walking trails.

low energy. SAD! Just like the constitution, a complete disaster

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Caps defenseman Brooks Orpik said #Pens are peaking at the right time. "Maybe we peaked at the wrong time."

Not sure why you'd say something like this even if you thought it was true

purg3

slept with Malkin
Going home up 2-0 is huge. So pumped, I have tickets to game 4.

On the downside, pens lost like half of the team again tonight...

Cake Boss

Banned
Loser ass Penis fans just salty because they are ugly as fuck and have dicks full of warts in a city that smells like rat shit and industrial plants that burn minorities alive.

Fuck Pittsburgh, piece of shit racist city voted majority Trump, suck a nut.

Wah wah wah City is boring, you ever thought maybe you are boring as shit? 🤔🤔 Sounds like something a boring person would do if he keeps using the same old ass insults, maybe your ass ain't creative enough to have fun.🤔🤔🤔

😊 Luv yall

Silexx

Was gonna come in and post a response to all this Ottawa bashing, but then Cake Boss spit dat hot fiya and I'm like

giphy.gif

Weevilone

Can we talk about how Shattenkirk went to a team that is highlighting his defensive deficiencies, or should we talk about how some owner will give him stupid money anyways?

Loser ass Penis fans just salty because they are ugly as fuck and have dicks full of warts in a city that smells like rat shit and industrial plants that burn minorities alive.

Wah wah wah City is boring, you ever thought maybe you are boring as shit? 🤔🤔 Sounds like something a boring person would do if he keeps using the same old ass insults, maybe your ass ain't creative enough to have fun.🤔🤔🤔

😊 Luv yall

ProfessorMoran

Stasis

Can we talk about how Shattenkirk went to a team that is highlighting his defensive deficiencies, or should we talk about how some owner will give him stupid money anyways?

Some owner?

Gonna be Slats. Don't wan't =/ Will be a ridiculous contract and we really just don't have enough of those hampering our D corps atm. Let's add more.

edit: I need a good video editing software. Pls don't say Adobe premiere pro cc. Nothing else?

zroid

Banned

I for one am appreciative that his value is taking a hit this spring

The Canucks are going to make the playoffs next year if they sign him

JeffG

You do know the fix is in. The NHL wants an Edmonton vs Pittsburgh final.

Top Bottom