• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

mo60

Nashville is going to crush the Oilers in the WCF and at least look respectable losing to the Pens in the finals.

A lot of people thought the ducks would be beat the oilers but the oilers are beating the ducks now. I do think the oilers will do fine against nashville.

Pikma

Banned
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png
1rzM5vr.png

mo60

I wouldn't be surprised if the ducks got shutout in this series at this point like the flames got shutout by them in the first round.

zroid

Banned
Is there something intrinsic about the Oilers, where, no matter if they win or lose a series, they always have to lay at least one absolutely massive stink bomb of an egg?

Calamari41

41 > 38
We have to win four in a row? Did I miss a game yesterday?

PS I didn't realize the game was already on, and saw the score. Do I dare curse us and start watching?

mo60

We have to win four in a row? Did I miss a game yesterday?

It's actually five in a row including the game today. Technically the ducks can only afford to lose two games at this point if they want to win this series. Technically if they lost the game today they would have to win four games in a row. The oilers only need to win two games to win at this point. We saw what happened the last time the oilers got shutout in a game they won the next two games.

JeffG

Is there something intrinsic about the Oilers, where, no matter if they win or lose a series, they always have to lay at least one absolutely massive stink bomb of an egg?

Part of it would be being young and dumb.

Nurse had a bad giveaway there and the Oil paid for it.

No urgency in their game. The ducks have it and it is showing in the game.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's actually five in a row including the game today. Technically the ducks can only afford to lose two games at this point if they want to win this series. Technically if they lost the game today they would have to win four games in a row.

None of this makes sense except for the last sentence.

Top Bottom