• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And this is why they lost, Meta.

We lost because of AV's defensive deployments and analysis of Brady Skjei as one of his worst defensemen.

RAjBsGv.jpg

This is something you should be plenty familiar with.

Yes, I know that was meant as a joke. :p

Socreges

Banned
Does Pang still work in St. Louis? He can teach him the white right way.

I love Panger but I'll never forget that flub.
Wait......why?

I'll never stop complaining about "Holy jumpin". Not until he stops saying it and apologizes for ever believing he could subject people to such a forced trademark.

PillarEN

Wait......why?

I'll never stop complaining about "Holy jumpin". Not until he stops saying it and apologizes for ever believing he could subject people to such a forced trademark.

I've had the privilege of meeting him a few times when I was still a kid/teen. He was nice to me.

I like kindness

Holiday

Banned
Steen sucks
Perron sucks
Berglund sucks
Upshall sucks
Bortuzzo sucks
Bouwmeester sucks
Lehtera sucks
Brodziak sucks
Gunnarsson sucks
Reaves sucks

Pietrangelo is sucking

Barbashev is an overmatched rookie

Allen is a pumpkin

That leaves Schwartz, Tarasenko, Sobotka, and Parayko playing well.

Good - Hurt - Good
Suck - Suck - Suck
Suck - Good - Rookie
Suck - Suck - Suck

Suck - Sucking
Suck - Good
Suck - Suck

Pumpkin

Can't win with that :/

i kinda want Predators to win the cup just because of how amazing Rinne was against Chicago and because he's Finnish. how lame am i?

they have a godawful logo and ugliest colors in NHL history though... yeah fuck em, i want a more traditional team to win. GO OILERS! only 1 hour from now yay.

Montresor

If Edmonton wins game 3 tonight I'm switching allegiances from Anaheim to the team that has the highest chance to win the Cup. Will check the Vegas odds and then decide on an avatar based only on who has the highest odds after tonight. Mostly joking.

Top Bottom