• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Loser ass Penis fans just salty because they are ugly as fuck and have dicks full of warts in a city that smells like rat shit and industrial plants that burn minorities alive.

Fuck Pittsburgh, piece of shit racist city voted majority Trump, suck a nut.

Wah wah wah City is boring, you ever thought maybe you are boring as shit? ���� Sounds like something a boring person would do if he keeps using the same old ass insults, maybe your ass ain't creative enough to have fun.������
Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-7.33.29-AM.png

imBask

Banned
Somebody has to bring reality to Habs fans in the workplace. Can't believe how many actually thought they were legit contenders for the Cup.

don't worry, everyone in Montreal knows at least one bandwagon Pens "fan" who doesn't watch hockey until the playoffs come around, and even then only watch sportscenter to shit on coworkers the next day for the lulz.

It's weird that those "i'm not a bandwagon fan" people are always fans of very successful dynasties 🤔🤔🤔

Alucard

Banned
Now you just don't watch games until they're in the playoffs as a cup favourite

don't worry, everyone in Montreal knows at least one bandwagon Pens "fan" who doesn't watch hockey until the playoffs come around, and even then only watch sportscenter to shit on coworkers the next day for the lulz.

It's weird that those "i'm not a bandwagon fan" people are always fans of very successful dynasties 🤔🤔🤔

??? Don't think I should have to pull up post histories from 2001-2004?

I watch the Pens when they're on CBC. Watched every game in 2014 and almost every one in 2015. Then we had two kids. More important things than trying to catch every game during the year. I always follow the Pens at a glance on my phone, and the past two years, and probably many more to come, I only track the reg season on my phone and try to watch every game during the playoffs because that's when it's most exciting and stuff counts. And I don't watch Sportscentre.

Alucard

Banned

Socreges

Banned
I know you're being sarcastic but...

Searched for "NHL" and only goes back to 2004. Found a thread for the EA NHL game that year.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=3002

Funny seeing Tabris.

And here I am lamenting the loss of Aleksey fucking Morozov in August 2004.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=8728

"Morozov. :( *cries* Noooooo. His last season was his best yet! The man is due to become a regular 30 goal scorer."

Yikes.
There are some fucking gems in that second thread. Dopey hasn't changed a goddamn bit.

And yet McCabe .... is still better than any single Vancouver Canucks defenceman.

hahaha.jpg

The only team I can think of that would value McCabe over Ohlund would be St Louis, considering they already have a big man. Ohlund is so much more valuable than McCabe, it's not even funny.

You are a moron if you'd take McCabe over Ohlund or Jovo. And I am Leaf fan too. Homers like you simply disgust me. Take off the blue and white goggles for once in your fucking life.

Man, you keep getting worst as time goes on.

Paying McCabe that much money is a freaking joke.

IAWTP.

I've been a Leafs fan since the 70's. I've stuck with them through both the good and bad, but I won't be cheering them any longer.

Haha, Mike beat me to it. Ridiculous.

To being a delusional Leaf fan and embarrassing sane Leaf fans like the rest of us. Take off the blue and white googles and join the rest of us in something called "reality" for a change.

As absurd as you think it is, it's also true.
It goes on like this. Amazing. The dude hasn't changed at all.

Hey think of it this way, if we didn't have people around whose extreme myopia made them delusional, Trump wouldn't have been elected.

We need people like Dopey. For America.

?

imBask

Banned
There are some fucking gems in that second thread. Dopey hasn't changed a goddamn bit.

It goes on like this. Amazing. The dude hasn't changed at all.

yo

``Andrei Kostitsyn is definitely one of our best prospects,'' Gainey said in making the announcement Tuesday. ``At only 19, he already possesses excellent hockey skills.

this thread is giving me PTSD

Weevilone

Some owner?

Gonna be Slats. Don't wan't =/ Will be a ridiculous contract and we really just don't have enough of those hampering our D corps atm. Let's add more.

He's just 1 bad play away from matching his the career high -8 he posted in last year's conference finals run.

Dude has 1 plus playoff season in him at a +2.

I thought he was a lot of fun to watch, and a good PP player.. just didn't get all the hype about his trade and next deal. Overrated.

PillarEN

Jack White should play the Star Spangled Banner. He resides in Nashville now doesn't he?

Detroit traitor!

He's done a lot for Detroit actually and I love the man.

Line_HTX

Jose de Jesus Ortiz @OrtizKicks 2m2 minutes ago

1/2 Drunk bubba in #Preds jersey sees me walking into Bridgestone Arena, asks if I'm w/ NBC & then tells me to F myself b4 I could answer.

Good thing Gunstar is not a bubba, lol

PillarEN

But of course

Actually, I was inspired by the GBA remake that I played before the original, but that's neither here nor there.

Ah cool. Yeah I never played the GBA version myself (thought it was a sequel). Still haven't beat the original after all these years. Couldn't beat it on the Genesis back when it came with a Fruit Roll Up. The game killed my friends 360 so that ended that. Then we got a Genesis copy but one of his old controllers wasn't working so we shelved it again. Now I have it on Steam but haven't bothered to get a controller for my laptop so at this rate I'll never beat the game.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Ah cool. Yeah I never played the GBA version myself (thought it was a sequel). Still haven't beat the original after all these years. Couldn't beat it on the Genesis back when it came with a Fruit Roll Up. The game killed my friends 360 so that ended that. Then we got a Genesis copy but one of his old controllers wasn't working so we shelved it again. Now I have it on Steam but haven't bothered to get a controller for my laptop so at this rate I'll never beat the game.

Lightning + Chaser trivializes much of the original game, but yeah, even then it's still pretty tough.

The GBA game is technically a sequel going by the story, but gameplay-wise it is so similar to the original that it might as well be a remake.

edit: Now I feel like dusting off my 3DS and playing 3D Gunstar in the intermission haha

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Blues high sticking penalty, then two plays blown dead off of high sticks. lol

edit: Nashville was lucky to get 4-on-4 on that

edit 2: Another high sticking penalty to end the 1st, Blues please.

PillarEN

This reminds me, did Milbury tear the Rangers a new one for playing football during warmups yesterday? I genuinely wasn't paying attention.

And just in case you don't know what I'm talking about:

JcAIW7h.gif

That's probably good for him. Less of that Euro footy shit in his mind. More North American appreciation by a Norwegian in his book.

Top Bottom