• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

I guess the puck went in as the net was coming up but the peg was still in the hole so it counts.

Great another review. WHY NOT CHECK FOR BOTH THE FIRST TIME YOU ASSHOLES.

zroid

Banned
The right call. but these refs sure do look like clowns now. what changed?

it's because they can't decide it's interference after the call is made on the ice. the review they did before the coach's challenge was to see whether the net came off before the puck crossed the line.

just one of those stupid things about the way the rules work

Revenant

it's because they can't decide it's interference after the call is made on the ice. the review they did before the coach's challenge was the see whether the net came off before the puck crossed the line.

ah so the initial call was a good goal on the ice? i came in during the first review process, didn't see the goal live. Makes sense then, as dumb as it looks.

Brashnir

it's because they can't decide it's interference after the call is made on the ice. the review they did before the coach's challenge was the see whether the net came off before the puck crossed the line.

They probably also reviewed if it was kicked since it went in off his skate.

It's still stupid that they don't just review everything once they start a review..

Futureman

They skated into each other. That's a collision.

Hey guys if people are posting stupid things, don't bother calling them out!

��

I was responding to the guy saying why Pens fans weren't mad about Malkin taking a dumb penalty. I realize some of the stuff I was saying was dumb, but you are dumb as well if you can't parse me saying Niskanen might go to jail for a cross check as being silly.

This game is crazy!

Socreges

Banned
I was responding to the guy saying why Pens fans weren't mad about Malkin taking a dumb penalty. I realize some of the stuff I was saying was dumb, but you are dumb as well if you can't parse me saying Niskanen might go to jail for a cross check as being silly.

This game is crazy!
Jail comment was obviously a joke, yes

Top Bottom