• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

mo60

I feel like Ottawa is just going to roll over the corpse of the winner of this series at this rate.

Like I wouldn't be surprised if ottawa got to the stanley cup finals at this point with the way that team has been playing.Like they only lost two games so far.

Socreges

Banned
Pierre: "I don't know if people realize this, but he's (Ovechkin) a huge man."
And here I was worried Pierre had toned down the weird

6360119226084887762070939348_e641c9.gif

mo60

Way to many penalities in this game. The Penguins have a good two minutes to score this time and they probably won't score this time.

a916

Jesus, Washington what are you doing? You've managed to get a lead somehow in your worst played game of the series after a team meeting, and they've laid an egg in the 2nd period.

Socreges

Banned
Jesus, Washington what are you doing? You've managed to get a lead somehow in your worst played game of the series after a team meeting, and they've laid an egg in the 2nd period.
How's Holtby doing? Still stuck at work

He needs to steal a game for the Caps.

Alucard

Banned
Hate that I'm missing this game

Reached back with his stick and swiped the puck off the goal line. Was pretty nuts. Then Hornqvist slid in and swiped the puck away with his glove in the blue paint but didn't cover it, so all good.

End of period 2. Still anyone's game, but the Pens aren't getting the type of pressure they need to break Holtby.

I feel like we're watching different games. Lol

Not saying Pens didn't have the better second period but given the first period circumstances and then the disallowed goal and Sheary out, Caps should have tried much harder to get a bigger lead.

That being said Kuznetsov should have scored at the end there.

Top Bottom