• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

If you insist it was any kind of targeting or attempt to cross-check him in the head, despite the clear evidence to the contrary, you are a blatant homer and possibly an idiot.

He cross-checked, and the point of contact was the head.

But that's what almost *every* player would do in that situation. Watch any series of plays around the net - forwards and defenders are cross-checking each other constantly.

Futureman

I feel like they still have a better chance than the Caps to win this. Only issue is if they let their emotions get to them too much.

imBask

Banned
I feel like they still have a better chance than the Caps to win this. Only issue is if they let their emotions get to them too much.

just seeing a cute puppy before game 4 will give them more emotions than the amount of emotions in the whole Capitals roster. Capitals are dead inside

Parch

Niskinen is getting way too much heat for this. Crosby was wobbly before he got to Niskinen. Ovechkin's stick up side the head could have been the whole problem, and he gets nothing? No penalty for high sticking? Intent to injure? Crosby vs Ovechkin. No such thing?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was just talking to a friend the other day about how healthy Sid has been over the past couple of years and how many more points he would have if he hadn't dealt with so many injuries early on, awful news today.

This is why Trotz is so good. Strategic.

you-cant-if-you-dont-you-cant-fail-at-stopping-crosby-if-you-dont-have-crosby-to-defend.jpg

dankir

So completely not related to current playoff hockey. But I moved a new organization at my company and I work with Rogie Vachon's daughter now.

He's Habs royalty!

Parch

still zero doubt in my mind that Pens are winning this series
100% agree.
Ovechkin and the Capitals have proven nothing. Even with the successful take-out of Crosby, it's not going to work. Perennial losers. Never, ever, bet on the Capitals.

Marvie_3

Banned
100% agree.
Ovechkin and the Capitals have proven nothing. Even with the successful take-out of Crosby, it's not going to work. Perennial losers. Never, ever, bet on the Capitals.
I always bet on the Capitals......

....to lose in the Playoffs

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A good portion of that could be me, as a huge Sex Pistols fan I was trying to get people interested in recreational heroin.

How did it feel to be the only 80 year old at a Sex Pistols concert when they were touring?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would love to see a coach who just follows analytics ice a lineup and see what happens. Vigneault, Julien and Babcock are considered some of the top coaches in the league, but still ice guys like Martin, Glass, King, etc.

Top Bottom