• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Reimer was terrible at playing the puck when he was with the Leafs, dunno if he's improved. I vividly remember getting palpitations every single time he ventured out.

I have no problems with Crosby but I found this funny anyways.
18268555_1368488019864621_818959862125245985_n.jpg

a916

Cherry, the same old dude that said the Ovechkin knee on knee was perfectly fine is crying that the stars need to be protected because Crosby got hit on an unfortunate series of plays? Huh... is this guy just really stupid at hiding his true feelings? I'm surprised he didn't drop a "good Canadian kid"

15-3 SOG in favor of the Rangers, God damn.

AV is really good at line matching and putting out guys he thinks can take advantage of whatever the other team throws out.

PillarEN

Cherry, the same old dude that said the Ovechkin knee on knee was perfectly fine is crying that the stars need to be protected because Crosby got hit on an unfortunate series of plays? Huh... is this guy just really stupid?

AV is really good at line matching and putting out guys he thinks can take advantage of whatever the other team throws out.

He dislikes Euros in general. Just another day at the office for Don.

Cherry, the same old dude that said the Ovechkin knee on knee was perfectly fine is crying that the stars need to be protected because Crosby got hit on an unfortunate series of plays? Huh... is this guy just really stupid at hiding his true feelings? I'm surprised he didn't drop a "good Canadian kid"

Have you seriously never seen Cherry before tonight?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Pageau goal was the one thing Hank didn't need.

Still though, can't complain about going into the third up by 3. Also, Tanner Glass got a point!

Top Bottom