• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Cake Boss

Banned
You can also here the refs talking to each other after that goal and I quote:

Ref#1
" Man that Silverberg is so much better than that fat kid they used to have"

Linesman#1
"Yeah the fat shit couldn't stand on his skates, I sometimes outskated him to the loose pucks"

Ref #2
"I ask heard he is a Trump supporter, man Canadian teams are so trash"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, parked myself on a barstool right next to my gate at JFK, and my flight has been delayed to 10:15 (may still be delayed even more because apparently Air Force One just arrived here). So I'm good to go for most of the evening now.

mo60

The senators should troll the rangers in this game by blocking all their shots on goal and not score until they reach overtime and then score like a minute into overtime.

Edit: The rangers scored just now.This game is going to be a repeat of the oiler-ducks game yesterday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That period felt like more or less like what the status quo of the series ought to be. Senators structured and annoying in the neutral zone. Rangers the faster and more skilled team, dangerous when they're able to bust through the trap. Karlsson being a shadow of his usual self is a huge help.

Have to keep the pressure on. A goal to start the second on the power play would be nice.

Socreges

Banned
Bonino just got fucking wrecked by Don.
Seriously

Had it on in the background

1a) Cherry claims people shouldn't complain about missed calls when it comes down to inches (eg, icing or offside) - agreed!
1b) Cherry then laments inconsistent calls by the refs (eg, icing) - 🤔🤔🤔

2a) Cherry complains about embellishment, claims it shouldn't be part of the game - agreed!
2b) Cherry then says it's ok to fall down deliberately if you're pulled - 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Agreed with him on something for about 20 seconds before he contradicts himself

Cake Boss

Banned
And holy fuck Anderson, your play these playoffs have been as shitty as Holtbys.

Make a save if you gonna be giving away goals behind the net you sieve.

Top Bottom